CyberOffice Warehouse Builder (CyberBuild)
A turnkey solution to bring your existing business online in minutes, regardless what you sell. A one database, multi-storefront,auction-enabled software program designed to handle millions of stock items at ease. More reasons to use CyberBuild:
Storefront template consists of just pure HTML pages (our unique technology!), as opposed to ASP, ASPX, PHP, CFM, or PL scripting codes by any other eCommerce software. Web designers can customize the page layout and theme in any way that fits into your business context.
Browser-based WYSIWYG wizard is provided to shop owners to change texts, styles, images on the storefront.
A novel clone capability to build as many storefronts, on any domains (and any servers), all utilizing the same product database, from a centralized point of management.
On each storefront, you can hide prices from the general public and display different product sets, at different prices, for different groups of retailers / customers.
An interface for suppliers to upload the products directly onto the system, either in real-time or as a scheduled task. Then you can configure which storefronts to have what products from which selected suppliers.
Standard features include: top-10 scroller, rotating banner ads, real-time stock, real-time shipping quote, special items, related/cross-sale items, multiple product options / images, custom made-to-order input fields, volume discount, email friends, product list sort by price or description, Web emails, cross-sells and up-sells, etc.
Beyond-the-expectation features include: auction, user review & rating, automatic link exchange, affiliate tracking, delivery schedule, search engine optimization (SEO), on-demand image zooming.
Exports product feeds for eBay, Amazon, Google Base, Yahoo, Shopzilla, Shopping.Com, NexTag, Pricegrabber, and more. Features related to shopping cart or membership services can be found on the respective components' home pages.
The enormous degree of flexibility on the software (comes with a full development guide) allows developers to customize it in any eCommerce application, B2B or B2C, Internet or intranet.
eBay style auction increases sales by attracting customers who are used to bargin on the prices.
Setting up multple store fronts allows you to target different groups of customers effectively.
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
CyberBuild is the core component of SmartWin's CyberOffice eCommerce Platform, a premier Web-based business tool from which you can manage and publish many Web sites. The best way to find out everything is to try out yourself. You can download and run it on your own computer (with IIS enabled). Or visit the demo site.
Below is a brief summary of some distinguished features and what it can do for you.
- Instant WYSIWYG Storefront Customization Wizard.
- Automatic switch-on member discount prices upon login.
- Highly configurable template for quick launch, plus options to use a custom one.
- Designed for high-end application to handle millions of products.
- Franchise/clone function to offer one database, many storefronts.
- Each storefront has its own look, feel, and own prices.
- Complete backend management tools plus open programming interface.
- Full Web-based batch product import and export for fast product updates.
- Batch import facility to pick up FTP-uploaded product files.
- Facility for suppliers or vendors to upload products.
- Ability to share or isolate products uploaded by suppliers / vendors.
- Ability to display an arbitrary sub-set of products on any storefront.
- Ability to preview, upload and display multiple images on one product.
- Auto thumbnail image generation.
- Google Sitemap, Google Analytics & Google Base product feed.
- Configurable auction,classifieds, instant link exchangemodules.
- Instant user review system with dedicated backend admin monitoring.
- Run across multiple servers and Web-farm readiness.
- Instant shipping quote via UPS, USPS, FedEx, AusPost.
- Blind bidding for dead stocks and accepting counter-offer from customers.
- Fully automated re-stock notification sent to customers on out-of-stock items.
- PIN number delivery add-on for phone cards, cell phone PINs, software licenses.
- Contents caching for busy sites; the more visitors the faster the sites.
- Real-time currency converter to any currences.
- Universal language capability (Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese...)
- On-site multiple-party message log for after-sale support.
- Integrated warranty log for faulty product services.
- Generate HTML source codes for products to post on eBay (auction template) with eBay checkout redirect integration.
- Wireless device support covering all cell/mobile phones or hand-held scanners.
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
Special Offer: Click to arrange a trial hosting with SmartWin to develop your site.
System Information: Support Windows 2000/2003/2008 32bit/64bit Server, Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0 and above, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, MS Access, Sybase Adaptive Server, MySQL Server.
- Download the program and run the setup on your PC.
- Enable Microsoft IIS on your PC to test it (optional).
- Following the Shared Server Installation Guide to upload to your Web site.
- Add products to the site via Shop Manager -> Edit Catalog -> Batch Options.
Program Support: Our standard support covers configuring the default database to fit your business. Simply send us a sample set of your data. We will lay the foundation for you. We also offer free / discount integration on any tmeplate of your choice. All you have to do is making cosmetic changes, which can be done via the WYSIWYG wizard.Experienced developers: You can take the advantage of the ASP interfaces exposed by the program and customize it any way you want. Consult the online reference or CyberOffice eCommerce Development Guide.