CyberOffice Club (CyberClub)
A database-driven membership program might be just what you need on your site. CyberClub does what you think it should:
Accepts member registration, assigns username & password. Provides a secure means to retrieve, update the password and/or member details.
Stores sensitive information like credit card information and passwords in Triple-DES encryption. Accounts are classified into types and fees can be set according to the types. Emails are used at various stages to excel in services.
Can mail out regular newsletters to members. The facility allows HTML template and does mail merger to personalize the contents. A bulletin board to post regular information updates on the site, targeting selected groups. A message log for the system admin to offer one-to-one support to the members.
Provides a means of authentication to your Web site. This can be imposed on the restricted areas of your site with a couple lines of codes on any HTML page.
Has an automatic link exchange program for third-party sites to link to you and exchange the links with built-in verification of reciprocal links.
For an end customer, a registered account provides value added services like order history lookup, loyalty reward points, wish list, membership discounts, credit limit etc.
For an affiliate, this is the account by which you track the sales report (and get paid).
For a merchant / supplier, this is the account by which he uploads the products and receive orders.
An auction bidder places bids on items by this account.
In a captive market, CyberClub can set a pricing matrix or a corporate credit limit on any individual account.
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
- Pre-configured, built-in support for Instant Payment Notification (IPN) via PayPal.
- Mass newsletter mail-out with HTML template, mail merger and attachment.
- Protects membership information with hacker proof, triple-DES security.
- Sets up membership privileges on Web pages.
- Collects invaluable customer information and sales statistics on your Web site.
- Offers restricted access or real-time paid services.
- Enables automatic, real-time membership payment/renewal.
- Sets up corporate account, credit limit and payment method with CyberShop.
- Attracts repeated sales with loyalty reward points.
- Runs bulletin board and newsletter from within browser.
- Offers wish list feature to CyberShop to save / retrieve shopping lists.
- Complete, browser-based management interface.
- Automated, instant link exchange to boost link popularity of your site.
- 100% customizable to fit into your business.
- On-site message log connecting member, admin, and account manager.
- Batch membership renewal and credit card payment from the backend manager.
- Scheduled batch email with your own template + mail merger.
- Customizable to Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
- Creating members from existing outlook address books or any other sources.
Typically, CyberClub is used to provide
- Streamlined newsletter subscription services (view demo).
- Free / paid / restricted membership-based services.
- Membership service + frequent buyer points in CyberShop.
- Authentication service for merchants to upload products in real time.
- Account-level pricing control or pricing matrix on a CyberBuild storefront.
CyberClub can provide SSL login access to member pages under a normal Web site. This feature greatly reduces the traffic load on your Web server without compromising the security.
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
Special Offer: Click to arrange a trial hosting with SmartWin to develop your site.
System Information: Support Windows 2000/2003/2008 32bit/64bit Server, Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0 and above, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, MS Access, Sybase Adaptive Server, MySQL Server.
CyberClub is, by design, seamlessly integrated with CyberShop or CyberBuild. You normally don't have to do any coding.
- Download the program and run the setup on your PC.
- Enable Microsoft IIS on your PC to test it (optional).
- Following the Shared Server Installation Guide to upload to your Web site.
- Install CyberShop on the same server if even CyberClub is used as standalone.
- To restrict the access on a Web page, simply follow the sampe page.
- Members can be divided into groups (i.e. account types).
- Each group can be either free or on paid services.
Experienced developers: You can take the advantage of the ASP interfaces exposed by the program and customize it any way you want. Consult the online reference or CyberOffice eCommerce Development Guide.