CyberOffice Franchise & Mall Builder (CyberMall)
An integrated suite for any supplier-distributor business to expand online without massive marketing and development investment. Namely, it aims to build you an entire online virtual franchise business, with sufficient incentives to attract your current and potential franchisees, associates, retailers, distributors to go together with you.
CyberMall is not just a program. It is a technology, a revolutionary eBusiness concept. It is our vision for the next generation of eCommerce and we wish you to stay ahead of the game . In essence, it puts together all of our eCommerce components to provide an operation and management platform for both B2B and B2C eCommerce in your industry.
Franchise Builder technically resolves the conflict between the wholesaler / supplier and retailers / distributors for going online (who gets the benefits?). In our model, while all sites share the same database, each one has an independent shop and membership management. Namely, each site stands as an independent business entity.
A distributor is to determine the markup, and on receiving orders they can simply push the orders to the wholesaler, at wholesale prices, for the latter to dispatch to the end customers directly. In addition, the distributor can upload and sell their own special products.
If you are a leader, or a would-be leader in your industry, you can lease advanced B2C eCommerce stores, with a vast collection of products/services, well-organized supply chains, to your distributors, dealerships, & retailers in the industry. To this end, you become essentially an application service provider.
Your distributors will enjoy tremendous competing edge,
- Low entry barrier for any retailer/distributor to adopt the services, typically $30 - 200/month, instead of thousands of dollars for a site of similar quality;
- Each one retains their own brand, look, feel, & pricing control;
- Guaranteed supply chains and real-time transactions, real-time delivery tracking;
- No marketing for start-ups: A retailer can simply place a computer and display the site to visitors in their brick-motal shop;
- Enhanced online exposurefor all participants as they are mutually linked to boost the link popularity;
These are simple but most important reasons why businesses like you should follow the model. We are talking about a smooth transition from traditional sales onto the eCommerce era.
A push market strategy that brings customers to the suppliers, creating incentives to attract your current and potential franchisees.
A platform that allows you to do both business-to-business and business-to-consumer eCommerce under one roof.
Become an application service provider and stay ahead of the game for the next generation eBusiness.
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
CyberMall illustrates a generic multiple vendor, multiple storefront eCommerce operation involving the following reverse auction push market process:
- Mall operator prepares a set of standard catalogues on popular items.
- Suppliers set their prices and in-stock quantities on these loaded items.
- The catalogues are also set on auction for potential buyers to bid on.
- Potential suppliers can view the list of bids on any item they have in stock.
- A seller can match or counter offer the bid and inform the top bidder the offer.
- A central sign-up module for supplier / vendor etc. with auto billing, auto renewal.
- A Web-based interface for sellers / distributors to select the products (to sell).
- An interface for vendors to upload their own products and images.
- Scheduled batch import facility to import files FTP-loaded by the admin or vendors.
- A master mall for customers search for products and vendors who can offer them.
- A master shopping cart that can dispatch orders to vendors.
- A stream-lined order management system for all vendors to follow up.
- Customers can order the products on the mall or from a vendor's own site.
- Vendors / distributors to open franchise stores to sell selected or uploaded items.
- A store can be a seller's booth within the mall or a standalone on another domain.
- Central real-time stock level monitoring on all products.
- Tracks the number of times that a given product is displayed.
- Tracks keywords searched by customers for marketing analysis.
- Advanced SEO algorithm + link popularity building mechanism.
- Supports Google Sitemap , Google Analytics & Google Base product feed.
- Product feeds to Yahoo, Shopzilla, Shopping.Com, NexTag, Pricegrabber, etc.
- Allows package (volume) discount, minimum order, stock set on every product.
- Allows account level pricing matrix on a captive market.
- Configurable auction, classifieds, rotating banner ads, service schedule.
- Ability to preview, upload and display multiple images on one product.
- Automatic thumbnail image generation.
- Ability to offer custom-built (made-to-order) items with customers' requirements.
- Contents caching for high traffic sites. The more visitors the faster the pages load.
- A franchise can sell at retail price and fulfills the order atwholesale price.
- Fully automated in-stock notification sent to customers on out-of-stock items.
- User review and rating system with dedicated backend admin monitoring.
- Full Web-based batch product import and export for fast product updates.
- Pre-configured, built-in support for Instant Payment Notification (IPN) via PayPal.
- Real-time shipping fee calculation on UPS, FedEx, USPS & AusPost.
- Real-time tracking on all major carriers.
- On-site multiple-party message log for after-sale support;
- The log connects customer, shop manager, distributor, & account manager.
- Blind bidding on dead stocks or accepting counter-offer from customers.
- Real-time currency converter >to any currences.
- Customizable to Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
- Generates HTML Source Codes for products to post on eBay (auction template).
- WYSIWYG storefront customization wizard, for a store to change texts & images.
- Built-in tracking, reporting, billing, payment and book keeping modules;
- Tracks sales commissions owed to the mall operator by vendors;
- Tracks referral commissions paid to affiliates or resellers by mall operator.
- Wireless device support covering cell/mobile phones or hand-held scanners.
- All standard eCommerce functions such as payments, order tracking etc.
- Batch membership renewal & payment module. This completes the whole system as entirely self-contained.
CyberMall presents a generic, scalable, automated and integrated suite based on our popular eCommerce components. It has been designed with common-sense business flows. This can be an online franchise mall for computer parts, auto parts, or any parts industry. Besides, the software can be a starting point for an online auction, business-to-business exchange portal, user-maintained online classifieds.
Existing eCommerce operator: CyberMall offers a unique tool to isolate the product information from your inventory database, making it possible to offer your data to third-party vendors when you don't actually have the products in stock (see the online Demo).
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
Special Offer: Click to arrange a trial hosting with SmartWin to develop your site.
System Information: Support Windows 2000/2003/2008 32bit/64bit Server, Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0 and above, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, MS Access, Sybase Adaptive Server, MySQL Server.
- Download the program and run the setup on your PC.
- Enable Microsoft IIS on your PC to test it (optional).
- Following the Shared Server Installation Guide to upload to your Web site.
- Add products to the site via Shop Manager -> Edit Catalog -> Batch Options.
Cannot program? SmartWin does provide custom services to those who believe CyberMall is within a touch of their own business. Contact us to proceed further.