Supporting Partners & Alliances of SmartWin
SmartWin Technology partners with a number of organizations worldwide to better serve our clients. If you are interested in forming a partnership with us, contact us to get started.
Authorized Service Centers
Comprehensive Service and Support (fee-based) may be provided by a service center local to you, to better assist you on our products:
- US Customers: Click here to find out more on the coverage of the services...
- Sydney, Australia: CG Web Designers will be a good local expert to you...
- Melbourne, Australia: Web Whiz specialists are ready to visit you...
SmartWin Technology recommends the following business solutions from HT Solutions (a valued Business Partner)
- Compliance Plus (Online Compliance testing and tracking system)
- Workx Plus (CD based Learning Material with an online testing system)
- ProTime Plus (Online Labour Management & Project Management system)
- Efficiency Plus - MacXimist (Business Efficiency Rating system)
Supported Payment Gateways
(The Netherlands, Singapore, & Global, collect physical cheques!)
- http://www.bofa.com/merchantservices (Bank of America)
- http://www.devGuru.com (dgCharge Component)
- http://www.linkpoint.com (Linkpoint International)
- http://www.cardservice.com (Uses LinkPoint API)
- http://www.echo-inc.com/ (Electronic Cleaning House, Inc.)
- http://www.cybersource.com (CyberSource Corporation)
- http://www.innovativegateway.com ( Quickbooks branded Merchant solution)
- http://www.camcommerce.com (X-Web Gateway)
UK & Europe
- http://www.eway.co.uk (UK )
- http://www.chronopay.com (The Netherlands)
- http://www.worldpay.com (UK)
- http://www.creditenabler.com (UK, Online Credit Application interface)
- http://www.nab.com.au (National Australia Bank)
(covering 50% online transactions in Australia)
- http://www.paymentexpress.com (Australia and New Zealand)
(POLi real-time payment via direct Internet Banking access)
- http://www.esecpayments.com.au (eSec Payment Integration)
- http://www.verisign.com.au (VeriSign Austrralia)
- http://PayItAtPost.auspost.com.au (Australia Post)
(Not required to have a merchant account to accept credit cards)
(Instant business account to accept credit cards, Australian version of PayPal)
- (Will support any payment gateway in Australia, free integration)
- All banks that supporting Mastercard Internet Payment Services, eg. Bendigo
- http://www.nps.cn (18 major banks + VISA, Master Card, JCB)
- http://www.eway.co.nz (New Zealand, )
- http://www.asiadebit.com (Singapore)
- http://www.boa.co.th (Thailand)
- http://www.commercepayment.com (Malaysia)
- http://www.ipay88.com (Malaysia)
- http://www.paypro.co.nz (New Zealand)
- http://www.bnz.co.nz/ (New Zealand)
- http://www.gboza.com (Nigeria)
Fraud Detection Services
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
Web Hosting Services
At SmartWin, we have a number of dedicated servers that can be allocated to provide hosted services for you.
If you look to expand your business with our Franchise & Mall solution and need a dedicated server (must select Windows OS), we recommend you Godaddy.Com's hosting services:
Other affordable hosting providers (prices subject to changes):
(from �16,45/mo on VPS, � 107,10/mo on dedicated server, Europe)
($20 - $100/month + $15/m for Windows Server)
- http://www.meganetserve.com ($69/month + $40 Setup)
- http://www.1and1.com ($119/month)
- http://www.aitcom.com ($79/month)
($119/month + $99 Setup, 1G RAM, 5 IP addresses)
- http://www.dedicatedservers.net.au/ (AU$169/month + AU$99 Setup)
To run your site under a shared hosting arrangement, you simply need to find a service who hosts sites under Windows platform and refer them to our ISP installation guide at http://www.smartwin.net/help.htm#Hosting. They will be able to confirm if our software is allowed on their shared servers.
Some of them might have certain security policy in place... No matter what, you must have a solution that provides Triple-DES encryption on credit card numbers and passwords, as our software does.
The following shared Web hosting services are known to us in the past that they supported our eCommerce software. These are some economical and yet reliable ones we found. The list might be obsolete since the industry is very dynamic. And of course many more are out there as our software gains its popularity.
- http://www.webcentral.com.au (premier hosting)
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|